Thursday, April 24, 2008

for the sake of updating

OK…2 updates.

  1. the new mp3/mp4/pmp/dap
  2. the new(okla..not exactly that new pc)

Creative Zen 4Gb

Ok..heres the review. By me la…

Considering I already have a MUVO TX FM, a 256mb one for that matter, a jump to a 4Gb which can “support” SD memory is not exactly a great leap. I tend to compromise my songs. Running 64kbps wmas. The problem with the comprison here is that im using 320 kbps…so the SQ will be diff la. So bear with me ok? And oh…I don’t consider myself an audiophile…im more of a ooo-its-shiny-lets-get-it kinda layman. Damn noob. Lol.

The features…short of that of it ipod nano. Would try not to be biased towards the nano…not that I actually have one. (hint hint…grad coming up…I don’t mind an ipod you know…)

Ok…for the pictures…im not a pro photographer…and I have shakey hands. You want pictures…go google it.

I proved you wif links…ill prolly post them pics later la….lol.

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/musicplay/0,39050467,41102601p,00.htm

ok..first off…the diff between my almost 3 year old txfm. Theres no menu wheel. Changing volume is a pain…but if you have the smart volume thingy activated or use an in ear canal phones or headphones (noise isolating) not much of a prob. (don’t have to turn it on so loud also la…noise pollution wei…I hate it when people love to “share” their music.

The earphones that come with it are sufficient…if you listen in a already quiet environ…but I don’t think you will really enjoy it…kinda…lacks feel.

The unit itself a a beauty. Its shiny and glossy…bad for cho lo people like me, it scratches (almost too) easily…so you better go get a cover or buy the leather casing. If your’re too cheap to get the original…I think the Motorola v3 leather casing should fit. Havent tried...but agak agak nia.

User friendliness…unh…so so la…I prefer the TXFM. Simpler to use. Hahha. I hate having to click her eand there…I prefer the “wheel”.

So far only been listening to music on it. Haven’t tried it for moovieesss…im not too interested in trying…I hear it takes a long time to encode. Bleh. Sien la if lidat. Lol.

Will update more once I have really played around with it.

The new black monster

Come to think o it…its all black…hrmmm…I have some strange black fetish I guess…haih…

Spec sheet.

250 GB Maxtor sata HDD.

Gigabyte GeForce 8600GT 256 GDDR3

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L (wanted the ds3r…bt would make me budget off too much)

And a Samsung 19” widescreem lcd.

Games: slurpies

Work: fast…but feels kinda slow liaw…

Issues? Yes. Damn silentpipe isn’t so silent. Buzzes like mad when gaming. And I tink the mobo might be problematic.

Okla…that’s all la…crappy reviews. Lol

1 comment:

Dwinz said...

lol... wah so rich eh...new comp and new mp3 player... waakkaka