ahhh....
few more weeks left in teh academic calender. Its now assignment and pai chek season. Screw it...I have not changed. Still doin last minute jobs..no point crying over spilt milk later.
I need to change..but saying just isnt enough. so I'll stop saying it and stop giving a damn. No...im not giving up..just yet. I just dont really give a fuck.
I find it difficult to not swear..have profanity..basically...my sentences are littered with profanity, i wonder if its actually makes up a substantial amount of my vocabulary. Or worse, if i cannot even piece a sentence together. lol.
I need to go read the dictionary again. I remember when i was back in Lodge, during the eagnlish session in the afternoon, forgetful me would not have a book to read, and would pretend to read the dictionary. Actually, what I was doing was to find new ways to say fuck shit and damn. and oh..i have this one dictionary which says gay is happy. and i was laughing as at that time,the dictionary was effectively old in terms of age and word context.
i want to find a job outside kuching. i dont know if its a good idea, but yea...it sounds like fun. No confirmations...
I have decided that I will continue blogging at random intervals up to the point i get so bored that i'll ignore it altogether.
cyas
-wei-
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment