Saturday, June 10, 2006

searching for the true wei

Dear God,


I know its been a while since i've actually sat down and actually thought about you.
I also know that its been a while since I've actually been rational. I know I havent been repenting, and I havent even bothered to think about anything.


Its a trend isnt it? Everytime I feel depressed or get involved in things I cannot control or when I get near to my examinations, I turn to You? Then when everythign is over...I'm back to where I was.

I dont know if that dream I had was a message from you. I've stopped dreaming..or maybe I just cant remember any dreams, You should know, after all you do know everything, even this letter I'm typing.

I dont know what snapped. Maybe it was the pressure of following you ways, maybe I just couldnt turn my back against the wishes of my family, maybe I'm just plain indecisive. Ahh...being indecisive, that is another matter we should look at wouldnt we?

I dont know what is real anymore.

I'm sure that dream was a message, a wake up call of sorts. I just wanted to say that it still bothers me when I think of it.


I'll get back to you soon. I need some time to actually complete my revision.

And oh, can I ask of you to help me in rediscovering myself? and also in everythign else?

For now, like usual the only thing I want to ask if for peace of mind. A calm breeze that cools me, a hunger to learn, the will to succeed, and teh raw confidence that I need to score for this exams. I know...its late...I started really late.

Thank You.
-wei-

No comments: