Right…exams over…I’m not exactly in a holiday mood. Need to drown out all my thoughts…Alcohol session anyone? I’ve got 2 bottles of sugarcane tuak and I’ll share one with you (if you end up getting so high and humping a lamp post I will not be held responsible)…
Was tagged a while back…think last month…too lazy to write this out and was kinda trying to rush me studies. So bleh.
Im supposed to come up with 8 different point about my perfect lover. Hmmm…
OK…the first one...
Gender : I’m into girls…still…sorry guys…
The different points ar…unh…physical or personal ? Nm la…later you all call me horny and perverted.
1. She has to be…around my height.
2. Someone I can talk to without and look at getting bored.
3. Doesn’t smoke drinking is fine…smoking is annoying.
4. She definatly has to accept me for being me.
5. She has to be able to communicate with ME, my friends and family (that’s a bit further down the road)
6. She should be able to cook la…I mean…seriously…Its not that hard to make maggi mee with meat balls and an egg ok?
7. She should be caring, to everyone…but me more important la…all about me what. (if this really happens its gonna be I love her…she loves me and I love me)
8. Sporting and supportive.
Actually can list a lot more le…but Im a bit lazy right now…
Bleh…I tag…Whoever is reading this. Muahahaha!
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment