rest time before going to school to collect stuff then to hardcore my accs.
Im going ot talk about snakes. And fruits.
This here is the story of of the great wei lost his kung fu powers and was forced to live as an average normal human bean. Yes thats wad we kung fu/martial arts masters in our field call non kungfu.martial arts practicing people.
So...one day, i was walking down the street saying....doowadi di di dum di di du...and an anaconda appeared. He looked at me menacingly and i stared into his cold eyes. Then While staring into his eyes, i thought i caught a reflection of some really hot chick...in a bikini...
The anaconda suddenly backed off and slithered away with its tail between its legs...if it had any....
Then i continueed walking down the street...some ninjas were standing staring at me. I thought they wanted to pick a fight with me. So i pulled out my super kung fu hero move i call the standing snake. They all froze in their steps. They bowed down before me and asked to be forgiven and to become my pupils. I said no...they came to me and whispered into my ear...something....then i told them...i dont do ninjas....
so the ninjas left....then i saw horse and a elephant. I was then thinking bout the scene in Freddy Got Fingered. Wahahahah! Damn funny. The two animals stared at me and said...Why you laughing boy?!?!?!
I was a bit scared. Then I realised. I have the power. I then showed my Standing Snake Stance. The horse brokedown in tears and the elephant passed out.
Then a man who was watching all this approached me, I passed out. He had the Durian Power and Jackfruits !!!!!
When I woke up, I had lost all my Kug Fu powers. The Durian Jackfruit man stole it!!!!
I asked my people, they told me the dark truth. The Durian Jackfruit man is the Dark Kungfu Master. He has the power of durian smell and the great Jackfruit.
Owh well...tats my story.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment