Sunday, January 06, 2008

The year. To be.

As there are 4 quarters in the year, each quarter shall have a theme. I intend to use this year a the beginning for everythign. a launch pad for my walk back.

Apparantly, its bye bye pessimistic, evil, wet towel wei, and hi bright cheery loveable and friendly wei. yea.

The first quarter shall be faith. The second hope. the third forgiveness. the fourth and final quarter is happiness.

This would chronicle this years' walk in faith and my rebound back from all the crap I have been through in 2006 and 2007.

Also, I will present the planned resolutions, whihc will take effect on January 14. Yes. I kno its two weeks late. But my year always starts on January 14, coz its my birthday ! So remember the date ok? I dont expect presents, but you may leave a cheque in my name. *wink*


K la. this is all.

Oh, the lollipop boy shall have its own blog.
A foray into humor (all forms of satire and all that included). I need co-writers. And voice actors and artists. (this is volunteer work ok? A good chance to show your funny side also!!)

I'm not very creative about the name also.


Owh, I'm sure you're wondering who's the lollipop boy. The lollipop boy is a lollipop loving annoying brat who thinks that world revolves around him. (you may say he is similar to me, but then again, I'm more evil then funny.)


=P

tata!

-wei-

No comments: