I’ll just put a rough thing in. I really have no idea of what happened during the year.
January
Celebrated New Year.
Birthday sleepover at Damai Lagoon.
First Job (that’s more like December 2006 but still the same la)
First blood testing thing. I’m alright except for the cholesterol and some other stuff.
Someone left for
Feb
First operation I went through. I mean an actually one which involved being under the surgeon’s knife. My right thumb. Villoglandular synovitis. A nice tumor…I was told.
Uni started.
Mar
Realized how the people you thought you could rely on are actually not. Maybe I;m being over sensitive. Got the bandage removed. I know have some fine and sexy lookin stitches and a nice line on me thumb. Lost some mobility coz I didn’t bother to move the joint abit.
April
Nothing significant happened. Oh yea. there is. I got really angry at them. The longer I remain here…the worse the problem gets. I don’t think anymore. I KNOW.
July
The lollipop boy makes his return.
Think the
November
The lollipop boy returns yet again.
Exams.
Work.
December
Back to old workplace again.
Got wasted. On Christmas and NewYear’s eve. The latter not so bad la.
No comments:
Post a Comment