Hey, its been many months now. How are you? It funny, I never really took the time to actually think it all through. Maybe its cause I’m still trying to run away from the fear of a repeat. Maybe…just maybe.
So how are things? I guess nothing much has changed has it? I’m pretty much the same I guess. Well….thats what I think. Guess what. The sky is still blue, albeit cloudy almost daily. Ahhh. The so called Malaysian summer. Haha. I think its overrated. Don’t you?
Oh, do you still remember those places we used to go? They have changed some stuff there. But its pretty much the same still. Haven’t actually visited them in a while, so I don’t have much to say.
I guess what you said is true after all. But I never said I would change just for you. Maybe I’m still lost and confused as before. Then again, I’m not even sure if I was found. Maybe I’m just trying to find that little something that I always wanted to have.
Are you happy there? I certainly hope so. I think I’m happy here. But I think you know that I may not be. Hmm…
Anyway, its been nice to talk to you again. I wish you the all the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment