Prom’s tomorrow.
Gonna wear same old outfit as I tink 2 year’s ago..wait..fuck..tak boleh la!! Damn tight ki….
Nm..gona wear my baju kerja then.
Went baju shopping and found one lovely shirt…price was lovely too…me tinks its unh…rm195…damn…dat’s like my month’s part time pay and with some unh over time nia…ccb…
Contemplating gpoin gym..yes I know same old story
But since hols..and im working..dono wanna do at in the evenings le…stay at home watch tv? Boring…play pc games…bleh..later me comp go on strike. Summore..gona become buta if I keep confining meself to the comp…
I NEED TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS!!!! Maybe I should go clubbing? But really not interested le..don like “small” places…I like them big…dark..and..NOT SMOKEY!! Fucking ciggies make me wanna puke like dono wad.
MMM..thiking of sum other stuff…
Owh. Which is worse? Being stupid but act smart. Or smart but act stupid? Hmmm…
On another point..they say that, if u don’t open your mouth, nobody wiff know if you are a fool, but when u open they can tell. Thinking of wad me fren said. Maybe that would explain why I am so quiet.
Oh yea. Another thing. Purple is so gona be my new favourite.
*wink wink*
k...enough dosage of cock talk to you all…tata!
-wei-
No comments:
Post a Comment