Swinburne on fire!!!
Belated post. the knnccb of a streamyx doesn’t work in monsoon weather…
Actually not the whole building though I would like it if level 2, 6 and 8 were completely burnt. Some part of the roof was burnt. Some room…not sure if the pump room or the elevator machinery got burnt. Some how its lucky tat this happened after the exams…
I would prefer if during exam. =)
Taken from Jalan Mendu. My cam not so power…and I noob in phototaking la hor..
Besieds it’s a camera phone, and its not a 3.2 mega…mine only 2 mega nia…
Taken from the bus stop on the other side of the fly over
Taken from the bus stop in front of Swinburne
As can be seen, it didn’t affect any other levels…and oh…even if it affected the 8th floor…it’s to be on the other side. wink wink
No one was injured; all the staff members were having their lunch in the auditorium.
And no…the exam papers were not burnt along…so bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment