HOLIDAYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
got nothing to do...no car..no going out...no game...pointless to use comp...
feeling fuckstrated..its past frustration already....
if I have never said this before...then I'll say this now...December is a bloody month...a bad month..november too..for some odd reason..porblems always crop up in these two months. Probably exam stress? or probably my life always goes on playback? its a month full of reflection. Maybe thats why I am more moody.
I am tired of having to keep to being nice, and having to control myself, I want to let go. let go of all problems and not think about them any longer.
Its nothing to do with you, its just that the problems all become amplified during this time. Maye its because December has always been significant, maybe its because of January? I dont know. Maybe I'm trying too hard to run away from all this. I hate this feeling.
Gah! stupid holidays...waste money nia...
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment