Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A figment of your hyperactive imagination.

A figment of your hyperactive imagination.

That’s exactly what I am today.
What a perfectly strange thing to say
I have begun to doubt it all.
Everything is all but rational.

A guest in your mind
An illusive figure to find
An ideal in a cynical world


I cant write a poem. The above is proof. I have an inability to rhyme. Doesn’t matter does it.

I am Wei. I am the one. I am the Chosen One. I am the perfect personifaction of the idealistic mindset that you have. I am the Twisted One. I am the Quiet One. I am everything. For I am the greatest creation of your imagination. I am the visual and physical proof of your ideals, belief and general line of thought.

I am all but a figment of your imagination. I can be everything you want me to be. I can be your knight in shining armour. I am the one to sweep you off your feet. I can be your tag team partner. I can help you bash your worst nightmares to pulp. I can do everyting you can imagine me to do. I can do anything that you can imagine. For I am after all a figment of your imagination.

I do not exist in reality. In fact, you cannot differentiate actual reality from your own. You seek to replace the hurt and the anger in the world with your love and care. You refuse to believe that there is nothing that you can undo. You are unable to find the rational self you try so hard to be.

I am all but a figment of your hyperactive imagination. You seek the truth and yet you hold yourself back. You desire to show to the world yourself, but you trip on your own laces. You pretend to be someone who you aren’t because you feel as though you cannot be who you really are.

No comments: