It has been done. its over. YES!!! Well..for now that is.
Graduating. Bachelor of Business (Accounting). I dont know if they are going to put in that Business law bit at the end. But seriously doesnt sound so cool...oh..the business law...apparntly is my minor...only told that I have a minor...toots...all this while was just one major...and no minor...then they tell me...oh...we changed our minds...too bad...but guess what, we'll ignore your "e" subs...great...and those "e" subs are the ones i fared better in compared to law...thanks alot.
Looks like its time to go job hunting....any of the Big 4 have any openings? I dont mind goin into advisory/business risk/financial wadever stuff. I am willing to work anywhere outside kuching too!!
Guess now its to take the professional papers...CPA or ACCA? no way im going to do management accounting...CIMA is out. lol.
Masters? another degree? unh...we'll see....
will do a massive post up bout santubong village/beach/rainforest...due to lack of pics, and me being number 1 lazy bum.
tata!
will be going into the archives of me old blogs to use as fillers.
the wet dog stories.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment