Gone CNY shopping yet?
I couldnt be bothered to get new stuff...kinda pointless when u can buy a new shirt any given sunday...
anyway..I found some interestinglooking stuff..ranging from the sumo underwear( unh..its really sumo..sizes L-XXXXL....meaning..waist line is round at least 34 inches onwards. go figure
Annen, I found this interesting pair of undies, I was bored when i was looking at the box...saw some interesting stuff on it.
TADAA!!!
Boxers that have a opening ready!! Owh..umm..u can see the brand la...
What this good for?
1. when you need to piss just..slide it to the opening and release!!
2. got better air flow...umm..more unh...comfortable
3. since got opening...no need to take off whole thing liaw mar..so ahem ahem...*wink wink*
okla...I'm bored..and if you're wondering why the photos seem to have lines...I also dont know why...my cam a bit sot ki...
so..if you've liked this post, please donate to the wei-izm k800i and Sony Cybershot T10 charity fund. =)
hehehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment