Apparantly…Im suffering from calcium deficiency. Or that’s what the bone density test says.
Just got back from a free scan at some pharmacy near me house. I was bored ok? Followed dad to get some supplements then I saw the flyer…figured I should try. Wanna know why I kept breaking my bones or injuring myself mar…
Apparantly, its only ok for those above 21 to scan their bones…coz the machine is stupid that way. Hahaha
I have the bone density of a 40 year old male. Wtf?!?!?!?
A normal male in the 20s should have the density of 104, mine is like an man aged close to 40…or 40 which is 80. Wahhah...actually roughly 88 la. But hehe.
Think this is due to me not exercising at all…SwinGym here I come!!!
Now Im gonna hafta go do a high calcium diet. Bleh
hehehe
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment